- Code of Ethics (in Spanish)
- Decree for naming the Minister of Mines and Energy - Mr. Amilcar David Acosta Medina (in Spanish)
- 2014 Pay Scale (in Spanish)
Job Description Manual
- 2012 Job Description Manual - Resolution 9 1878 of December 28th 2012 (in Spanish)
- 2012 Job Description Manual Modification - Resolution 9 0996 of November 19th 2013 (in Spanish)
- 2012 Job Description Manual Modification - Resolution 9 1092 of December12th 2013 (in Spanish)
- 2012 Job Description Manual Modification - Resolution 9 1158 of from December 26th 2013 (in Spanish)
Decretos y Resoluciones
(Staff Personnel Structure – Internal Work Groups)
- Decree 0381 del 16-02-2012 - Structure (in Spanish)
- Decree 0382 del 16-02-2012 - Staff Personnel (in Spanish)
- Decree 2585 del 13-12-2012 -Staff Personnel Modification (in Spanish)
- Decree 2586 del 13-12-2012 - Staff Personnel Modification (in Spanish)
- Decree 1617 del 30-07-2013 - Modification and Addition to Decree 0381 of 2012 (in Spanish)
- Decree 2881 del 11-12-2013 - Modification to Decree 0381 of 16-02-2012 and Decree 1617 of 30-07-2013 (in Spanish)
Plans and Programs
- Resolution 90279 from March 6th of 2014 - Social Welfare Program for the Ministry of Mines and Energy (in Spanish)
- Resolution 90280 from March 6th of 2014 - Occupational Health Program and Occupational Health Policy for the Ministry of Mines and Energy (in Spanish)
- Resolution 90308 from March 18th of 2014 - Non-Financial Incentive Plan for the administrative career staff as well as the freely appointed and removable personnel of the Ministry of Mines and Energy (in Spanish)
- Resolution 90356 from March 31st of 2014 - Institutional Plan for Training (in Spanish)
- Institutional Plan for Training and Learning – Technical Annex (in Spanish)
Management Agreements refer to the establishment of a written and signed connection between an immediate superior and the respective public manager, for the sake of determining commitments and results in the face of entity objectives, mission and vision. It is agreed upon for a set period of time and includes the definition of indicators used for evaluation (Taken from the Methodological Guide for Elaborating a Management Agreement, (in Spanish) 2012, DAFP).
Follow-up: Article 107 of Decree 1227 from 2005 stipulates that agreed commitments must receive permanent follow-up, for which there must be written evidence concerning its most important aspects in order to support evaluation. Given the close relation between management agreements and institutional planning, it would be convenient to modify follow-up activities in order to coincide with the dates and conditions for following up on said planning (taken from the DAFP webpage).
Evaluation: Upon the conclusion of the term of an Agreement, there will be an assessment in order to determine and analyze the percentage of achievement with respect to commitment compliance as well as the results achieved by a public manager, based on the indicators established and concerning the operational or management plans for the department he leads (Taken from the Methodological Guide for Elaborating a Management Agreement, (in Spanish) 2012, DAFP).
Management Agreement Term: The management agreement must be negotiated for a yearly term that coincides with the periods for programming and evaluation periods of institutional planning (Article 103 of Decree 1227 from 2005) (in Spanish).
For the 2014 period, 100% of the management agreements have been signed by Ministry directors.